Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any shooting / aiming tips???

Go down 
+6
Vegas702
BoRn2SpAnKU
ShadowSlaya
Havoc
Big Bad Nips
ShakeURn00bies
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BoRn2SpAnKU

BoRn2SpAnKU

Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am

Sweet mines been off. I gotta try this out now
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 am

It just auto-centers on enemy helps detect them, it allows you to get away with lower sensitivities.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:18 am

Holy crap! Really? I gatta check this out!
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 am

Yeah, it works. It allows you to get away with the lower sensitivities so you can have better control with long range shots.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
kcx360p

kcx360p

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am

Here's a tip, if you want to try out different guns try FFA to get used to them. You have people all over the maps in pretty much any place you can think of. I know playing FFA helps me in aiming and figuring out sneaky spots to check for people and where I can hide too.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/nwehle
Glock911

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Big Bad Nips wrote:
Famas, Galil, Commando are all amazing. Bursting the Stoner is sweet and it beats most guns close range.

What perks do you use with the stoner? and attachment?
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Extended Mags

Scavenger (rips through ammo)
Sleight of Hand Pro (reload)
Hacker (only reasonable 3rd perk)
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 am

Very nice. I'm liking the info in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am

UPDATE: well, it seems to be getting better for myself. I've been using nothing but iron sights since my prestige and have gotten well used to it. I've toyed with my sensitivity all the way up to 8 and then throttled back down to 5. This will be a good place to sit at least until my next prestige.

Obviously the key is going to be "in-game" time. I'm finally starting to get used to the spawn placements and where mother humpers like to head glitch to pick you off.

Last night may have been my most successful in my short but storied history of Black Ops. Tac Ninja and I had a decent run with pubs against a gaggle of gold gun using, halo jumping, drop shotting pillow biters and more than held our own splitting 4 domination maps 2-2. I had a couple typical shakem games, but also ran up a 19 and 24 kill game. I even put out my first Cobra last night ... twice.

So in conclusion, thanks to everyone for the guides, tips, tricks, and commraderie. I look forward to throwing the shake down on some unlucky mother humpers soon!
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Shake, i've been doing nothing but practicing in combat training - if your aim needs work I find this helps out a lot too. There is no substitute for live action but the AI on veteran is pretty brutal. If you don't aim down sites first you're dead.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

good call Havoc ... I've been doing my fair share of combat training as well. Almost prestiged over there (20k points away). However, I've not gone up against veteran yet ... guess I'll give it a go tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any shooting / aiming tips???   Any shooting / aiming tips??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any shooting / aiming tips???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: