Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey all
This weekend I found many ppl online but no one really playing together I sent out many game requests n stuff but not too many responces. Lets get Together and own As a team If you see me online Im Most likely playing Black ops. if not Im spending time with the kidds. LOL

But Shoot me a invite if you see me log in. Im always looken for folks to run with Smile

MAhahahhahahahaha!
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 pm

this weekend i was a little busy some issues over here and with some friends tonight was a bad night as well school started up and there was a basketball game and tomorrow i gotta be up for 6 am so ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegas702
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am

Same thing today. New maps came out. At least 6-7 people were online. I sent out multiple invites and a voice message saying we're breaking down these new maps! I didnt get one reply back! The only people who played with me today on the new maps were 360 and someone else. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Jballs316

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm

I was on around 11pm and played with Deoge, Tac, Born and a few others.
Good Times.
If you send me invites and I dont answer...its cause Im on Netfilx watching a movie with my kids or they are playing Kinect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.	facebook.com/Jbals316
Vegas702
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Alright. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Last night from 5:00 - 1:AM Pacific time We had full groups 8 person teams had to run ground war . We even had some teams split up to 5-6 man teams and it was going great Great work all getting the map packs on Day one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegas702
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Nice! Tonight was also nice. We had a full ground war team going and we were just dominating
Back to top Go down
tat12321

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I do not have the map pack yet, but I would really like to play with you guys. Also I have not gotten a tryout yet. Trupuertorican has not got on yet since I applied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegas702
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I wont be getting on today. Have some stuff to take care. There are no "tryouts" Its an application process that lasts around 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am

@ tat ... you can add ShakeURn00bies on xbl

not sure about my plans tonight as of yet, but hopefully planning on pulling a long one (that's what she said!) tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuFailBroh

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

ShakeURn00bies wrote:
@ tat ... you can add ShakeURn00bies on xbl

not sure about my plans tonight as of yet, but hopefully planning on pulling a long one (that's what she said!) tonight.

will the be beer ? if not ill go buy some Heinekens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 pm

actually my plans may involve a lovely Philipino gal and *mumble mumble*. Shocked cheers

... I will be on until at least 9pm cst though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH   

Back to top Go down

10 ppl online and no one playing together FTH
Page 1 of 1