Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 am

Intro
I would first off like to say I'm sorry for my recent Inactivity these past few weeks. I've been dealing with some things personally. I know there has been a lot of separating and dividing of the clan recently, and I’m going to try and address those things individually.

GB Team
I know there has been a lot of delaying of the Gb team. I’m going to try and reform the team. I do realize there are people online way more than others, and that some people would rather just be a part of the clan. Please accept my apology for this. Each one of you is a very valued member of this team and was accepted in for a reason, so please remember that.

Leadership
My right hand man Sh4d0w Slaya has resigned as you know due to school problem, and I respect that. I have made a thread about positions that need to be filled for the clan such as moderators and a co-leader. It’s pretty hard for just one person to run a clan. I'm realizing this more and more every day.

I know usually in the afternoon or early evenings on weekdays we have at least 4-5 people on. Please understand this is a team. If any of us wanted to play alone with a bunch of randoms we wouldn’t be a part of this community right? So please next time you get an invite from anyone of your members or ME in particular please join the game. If not just send me a message saying why or that you can’t connect. That’s all I require of you guys. We are a team and would like to see us playing together a lot more. Otherwise please just resign. I don’t want any players in my clan who are going to just play with their team whenever they feel like it.

Practices
I will try and form practices every week. I know we all have very different schedules, so I’m going to try and plan accordingly. I will try and schedule practices for the late afternoon early evenings from now on. I also would like to throw in a practice on the weekend.

Conclusion
I have worked very hard to see clan start to fall apart like this. I will begin delegating some of my responsibilities to certain people on this forum. If you think you have what it takes to be apart of leadership, please feel free to pm me. I love you all (no homo). You guys are like a second family to me and no matter how much I may rant and rave when we're in game sometimes and occasionally rage quit, but I still wouldn’t have it any other way. You guys are an amazing bunch of people and wouldn’t have it any other way!

Vegas out!
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

ANd There Was Much REJOICING Smile Yaaaaaay Smile Great Post lets get Moving Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks man. Totally my fault. Been getting lazy and not taking action. Too many hours and days put into getting this clan together to let it fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Good to see that we are working on some sort of structure!
Lets get the FUN back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.	facebook.com/Jbals316
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 pm

shake shake shake
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Working on it guys. Will be publicly announcing all leadership positions today. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Community Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Update   Community Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Update
Page 1 of 1