Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did some one say ZOMBIES?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Did some one say ZOMBIES? Empty
PostSubject: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:49 am

Holy crap i never knew how addictive zombies are lol Ive been playen some lately and have gotten to a wopping level 16 lol we should get a Zombies group I hear online that there are competitions of people seing how fast they can get to level 40 WTH thats insane lol .

If any one wants to play some zombies are theres not much going on shoot me a invite and lets do the thriller dance Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 pm

I've only played Zombies with my son, I'd be interested in at least checking it out with a group that could walk me through a bit. Videos are decent and all for checking it out, but not much better than a live walk through.

Hit me up some time, I'd like to make a run through some undead.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Born , and classless have been walking me through it and on ascension I think I got it down what to do to launch the rocket and get the Pack a punch set up also we had some good places to hold down and Mob the zombies lol. There's some good things to do. like

1)Keep a eye out for the Blue light It shows where the location of the gun box is.

2) make crawlers using nades to blow the legs off of a zombie to keep the round alive and get all the doors open and launchers set up. to get your guns up graded.

3) establish posts for each person to cover and only leave your post to aid a person due to no ammo or if there being overwhelmed.

4) once some one has a perk every 5 rounds monkeys will try and take your perks LOL Its funny.

Good communication is key and don't try to steal everyone's zombies off there posts . Stick to your door and defend your spot. Everyone will get points and who ever has the most points should open doors or if someone needs a certain number to up grade a gun others should open the doors for them to get upgraded.

I've learned a ton and its been fun Razz

Back to top Go down
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Im all about zombies... solo'ed KINO to 48! Loooong game lol! Im always down to take a break for zombies...
We should schedule zombie down time games... It still would help with chemistry, communication and companionship ... the three C's, mandatory of any clan... I just made that up
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 pm

vv0lv3rln3 wrote:
Im all about zombies... solo'ed KINO to 48! Loooong game lol! Im always down to take a break for zombies...
We should schedule zombie down time games... It still would help with chemistry, communication and companionship ... the three C's, mandatory of any clan... I just made that up

wolvie is sooo wise! cheers

I'd love to take a run through the zombie maps, it's a 4 person max correct?

Deoge, wolvie, Zombie team tonight? saaaaay, 7:30-8pm CST?
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm

IM in well need one more Born to spank is usially on at that time. and hes been teaching me the ins and outs lately so lets try to get him in first dibs too but if he not there well need another To Be determined L8R lol

Shake, Deoge, Wolverine, Born = < Zombie Goodness>
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 pm

wcfc Deoge wrote:
IM in well need one more Born to spank is usially on at that time. and hes been teaching me the ins and outs lately so lets try to get him in first dibs too but if he not there well need another To Be determined L8R lol

Shake, Deoge, Wolverine, Born = < Zombie Goodness>

ShakemDid some one say ZOMBIES? Snipersmilie "insert random zombie here"
Back to top Go down
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

cheers im in! F' yah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did some one say ZOMBIES?   Did some one say ZOMBIES? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did some one say ZOMBIES?
Page 1 of 1