Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamebattles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Gamebattles   Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am

Gamebattles

If you are on the main gamebattles team and you are invited to play/practice by another team memeber, you must accept unless you have a very good excuse for the why you can't play/practice. If you are unable to play you must send back a message why you are unable to attend. Failure to practice with the team with more than 3 consecuative absences will result in removal from the team. There only 6 slots for the gamebattles team, and I know alot of other people in this clan who would love to replace someone who hasn't practiced. Absences will be reported to me and all of the leaders by xbmoarex who is the team captain. I take this team very seriously, if you do not have the time or dedication to be on the team and practice then do not waste your time or our time on trying to be on it. Just be a regular player within the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles   Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 am

I completely agree with this, obviously I have no personal stake in this situation. I am not / do not want to be a part of the team. HOWEVER, I do want to see the team succeed.

Bmoar has my complete support. He was chosen by leadership to take charge of Game Battles, his opinion is held in very high regard by myself and the other members of the council.

What we need is people to put the team in front of personal goals, I repeat, put the team in front of personal goals.

Thanks all,
Shakem out!
Back to top Go down
Xbm0arx
Gamebattles Captain
Xbm0arx

Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles   Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Agreed, To have success on Gamebattles we need to build chemistry as well as getting to know how others play, which is developed through practice, you don't have to have the best players on a team to win. If you can jell and work as a team you will have success. I have been on teams in the past where individual skill of some of the members were crazy good but we lost often because "we didn't need practice were already good" and another team had great success and were just average players who had the desire to win and worked for it. As Vegas said if I post a practice on here and your online you better be in that lobby, I don't ask a lot for it just a few hours to play. I don't care if your on a new game or watching a movie. Also I have noticed one thing the team lacks from observation, COMMUNICATION, Tru preaches this as a must and it's true. I have heard some people not speak during the practice that cannot and will not happen in a match.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles   Gamebattles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles
Page 1 of 1