Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect to leadership

Go down 
+5
Glock911
tac ninja
ClasslessBirch
ShakeURn00bies
Vegas702
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Respect to leadership Empty
PostSubject: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 am

Respect to Leadership

I have been noticing while on XBL some people disrespecting not me, but some of our leaders in this clan. Talking back to any one of our officers is totally UNACCEPTABLE! You are setting a bad example to our applicants and members. I will not say any names, but you know who you are. Consider this a warning. Repeat offenses of bad mouthing leadership and disrespect will result in REMOVAL from the clan. Theres over 1 million Call of Duty Black Ops players, please do not think for one second your not replaceable. I will make an example of you! Consider this your warning. We will have ZERO tolerance for it. I don't care if your the best player in the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

I am 100% in support of everything Tru has stated. This has happened more than once, by more than one person. This has not come up from a single occurance from a single player, we are trying to stop this short of becoming an issue. Everyone wanted more leadership, well here it is.

On a personal note, I really do enjoy playing with each and everyone of you. I thoroughly find benefit in the difference in location, personality, and styles of everyone here. Seriously, where else can you find an active AF, a UFC trainer, former Army Ranger, semi-pro surfers, students from all across the US, all egomaniacs in the same place ... pretty much all getting along ... for the most part. Obviously, I am a people person, I tend to be rather likable, and I like most people. HOWEVER, there are some things that are intolerable.

Things that are intolerable:
1) fat chicks more than twice a month ... seriously, have some self-respect!!
2) disrespect. We are a team. We rely on eachother for success. The most important thing I learned from six years in the service is TEAM. You will always be more successful as part of a group that puts team ahead of personal goals. That is why I have no issues running out in the middle of the map to find the last survivor in S&D, so the next guy can kill him. This is about team success, not personal glory. If you want personal glory, play 1v1. If you want to play 6v6, it is about team.

Team is about everyone, not only one.

In closing, I will gladly play with any of you at any time. I do not want to lose any of STG for any reason. But, we need to remember that we are together in this and not alone in a crowd.

Also, if you have any concerns about how or why this has come about please send me a PM or private chat on xbl. I much prefer not to air laundry in public. I think I have proven myself a trustworthy, honest individual, feel free to use me in that capacity.

Thanks everyone,
Shakem out!
Back to top Go down
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm

ShakeURn00bies wrote:
I am 100% in support of everything Tru has stated. This has happened more than once, by more than one person. This has not come up from a single occurance from a single player, we are trying to stop this short of becoming an issue. Everyone wanted more leadership, well here it is.

On a personal note, I really do enjoy playing with each and everyone of you. I thoroughly find benefit in the difference in location, personality, and styles of everyone here. Seriously, where else can you find an active AF, a UFC trainer, former Army Ranger, semi-pro surfers, students from all across the US, all egomaniacs in the same place ... pretty much all getting along ... for the most part. Obviously, I am a people person, I tend to be rather likable, and I like most people. HOWEVER, there are some things that are intolerable.

Things that are intolerable:
1) fat chicks more than twice a month ... seriously, have some self-respect!!
2) disrespect. We are a team. We rely on eachother for success. The most important thing I learned from six years in the service is TEAM. You will always be more successful as part of a group that puts team ahead of personal goals. That is why I have no issues running out in the middle of the map to find the last survivor in S&D, so the next guy can kill him. This is about team success, not personal glory. If you want personal glory, play 1v1. If you want to play 6v6, it is about team.

Team is about everyone, not only one.

In closing, I will gladly play with any of you at any time. I do not want to lose any of STG for any reason. But, we need to remember that we are together in this and not alone in a crowd.

Also, if you have any concerns about how or why this has come about please send me a PM or private chat on xbl. I much prefer not to air laundry in public. I think I have proven myself a trustworthy, honest individual, feel free to use me in that capacity.

Thanks everyone,
Shakem out!

Agree 100%

except about the fat chicks part. i feel like they try harder and have lower expectations that others.
Back to top Go down
tac ninja

tac ninja

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 am

Woah. Sounds a lil harsh. Idk what happened. I respect everyone the same. Im not going to xtra respect anyone or kiss ass cause there leadership in a casual xbox clan. I get on to have good time and xscape from demanding bs in real life. I dont get on to feel like im being threatened , intimidated, or bullied. If theres isolated incident have officers meeting with that person. No need to toss negitive energy around clan. Its a two sided coin tru...millions or players and clans alike. I like it here and feel like i belong and have right to speak up. With that said...CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 pm

We get along fine tac. Your missing the point. I wrote that to put out there for the select people who are acting up. If it doesn't apply to you don't worry about it. It's more like a public service announcement
Back to top Go down
Glock911

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 pm

If people have actually been rude i agree to this, but everyone should be able to get their opinion out there, if its during a game and someone disagree with the tactics or anything else, then its natural to say it. not necessarily meaning to be rude.. and i must say when we play with you its kinda hard to get anything out there, no offence but you do talk over people alot and i can understand if some people get frustrated..
dont take me wrong the talking does help for the motivasion ingame.
Back to top Go down
Glock911

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Glock911 wrote:
If people have actually been rude i agree to this, but everyone should be able to get their opinion out there, if its during a game and someone disagree with the tactics or anything else, then its natural to say it. not necessarily meaning to be rude.. and i must say when we play with you its kinda hard to get anything out there, no offence but you do talk over people alot and i can understand if some people get frustrated..
dont take me wrong the talking does help for the motivasion ingame.

Leahsquidd forgot too log of my account so this is from Leahsquidd
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Smile There were instances of people not only verbibal abusing team mates but also locking people in corners and pulling screwed up stuff like that durring a private GB practice.

Smile It dosent matter if they are officers or not. < If you act like a Jack ass be warned you wont be in the guild.>

AGAIN if you are not involved is screwed up crap like that just look at this as a dont be a jack ass and youll be fine post. Wink

If you want to voice your opions and stuff feel free. Smile if some one disrespects or comes out with personal attacks just to be a jack ass. That will not be tolorated. I love you Happy Valentines day Razz

P.S this if a friendly reminder Please look at all the Smileys!!!!! this is said if frendship and mutural respect. Laughing I love you MAhahahahahahh

Deoge
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:23 pm

I will be returning real soon guys! I just wanted to say I hope this isn't me being disrespectful because if it is than there's some issues because I been in trouble for about a week now.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 am

No its not you. We wont even mention who or isnt being disrespectful. They know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Leahsquidd

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Leahsquidd forgot too log of my account so this is from Leahsquidd[/quote]

Yeah sorry about that Razz
Back to top Go down
clayzer4
Gamebattles Co-Captain
clayzer4

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

haha, after reading deoge post i realize i was the one being disrespectful, what i said was " Birch SUCK MY DICK" and i don't regret it at all but what everyone else isn't hearing is what led to that, if you want to try to kick a friend out of a game or party be a little bit more polite about it instead of an immature asshole, my friends are my friends respect them as if they were me
Back to top Go down
tac ninja

tac ninja

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 pm

if your friend wants to be a part of clan private matchs they should put in app or just leave when asked. no need to act like your friend is all innocent. ive seen that same kid start problems with shadow when he was here. telling a clanmate to -S- your -D- is far from mature. from what iv e heard from you and others your friend wasnt disrespected just asked to leave. dont take it so personal dude. noones attacking your real life buddy.
Back to top Go down
clayzer4
Gamebattles Co-Captain
clayzer4

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am

Weather he is innocent or not that doesn't matter he was my friend and he is a good guy so don't disrespect him wether he is a part of the clan or not.
Back to top Go down
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 am

I didn't at any point recommend we kick your friend or directly ask him to leave, he was complaining about this being pointless because of no exp so i said to everyone that this is optional to anyone in the clan who isn't on the Main team and if they'd rather be playing matchmaking, they are free to. what ever it is you made it into was your own doing.
Back to top Go down
clayzer4
Gamebattles Co-Captain
clayzer4

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 am

I am not even going to argue because i guess your like big guy counsel man now or something so you can just twist words to make yourself sound good
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am

Topic is closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect to leadership   Respect to leadership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect to leadership
Page 1 of 1