Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Guide: Ascension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Zombie Guide: Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 am

Check it out guys. I was browsing Black ops forum and came across this guide. Maybe we should get together sometime and give it a go

http://www.blackopsforum.com/showthread.php?p=339761#post339761
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 pm

best guide is

don't die
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm

we did this a bit last night, it definately has possibilities. Also, everyone has a great shot at making a ton of money for hitting up the box until the proper weapons appear... but again ... if you don't get max ammo regularly by the 25th round ... it's over!

and eff the monkeys, you can just protect jug and re-buy everything else.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm

LOL Stupid Monkies Razz

Jump In slo mo, Monkey slap, monkey slap , monkey slap, DOU!
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 am

ok, so Deoge, Aussie, and myself just proved this worked ... a very easy romp to Lv28

death by lack of ammo ... AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 am

lol nice! Glad I could help
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:54 pm

This stragety was awsome. Just a few things to remember

1) reserve ammo
2) Reserve Ammo
3) RESERVE AMMO

Oh and

4) when kiting spawns keep them close to you when going to the trap. so they dont rush the guys in the room.
5) runner pick up a cheap gun off the wall and just keep shooting them.
6) Try and get perks as early a possible to start monkey rounds like level 5 or so heck even grabbing cheap quick revive or something will work.

And im sure theres more but this worked good

We followed the guide and had 1 rescue , 1 heavy wepon, and one thunder cannon / runner.

1 Rescue = Ray gun / Balistic Knife both Upgraded. Gersh, claymores for littlr room toors.Perks Speed, Quick revive, Jug, slight hand

2 Heavy gunner= Ray gun / HK or Monkey bomb Both upgraded. gersh, Claymores

1 Runner= Ray gun / Thunder Gun, gersh, claymores ,

Rescue watch window and
runner. Throw gersh and shoot runner to revive.

Heavy Gunner Blast zombies that runner collects

Runner collect zombies ,Blast ,and run them through traps.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

wcfc Deoge wrote:

1) reserve ammo
2) Reserve Ammo
3) RESERVE AMMO
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes

wcfc Deoge wrote:
5) runner pick up a cheap gun off the wall and just keep shooting them.

I was thinking about this today, when I had the spas PaP'd I could kite through the main building, grab ammo on the wall and go out the back (Although I'm pretty sure it's the Stakeout on that wall inside correct?). Just hit the trap on the way back to the platform... in theory, easy enough.

wcfc Deoge wrote:
6) Try and get perks as early a possible to start monkey rounds like level 5 or so heck even grabbing cheap quick revive or something will work.
*****Great idea, get that free perk off the bat. I think the method we used last night you could take the MP5K to level 10ish. Once the kite / hoard runs off everyone refills the ammo. We could whore some MAJOR points up to level 10ish for everyone. We wouldn't have to hit the box until 11-12, everyone hits it 10-12 times and hopefully end up with a decent set up. Who knows how far you'd be able to take this, maybe up to even 13. We'd just have to take turns kiting to get everyone the same point spread. Kiting up to Lv 15 or so should be a breeze for anyone after a test run or two. After 20ish it can get a bit sketchy!!

*****In conclusion ... I'd say grab jug as soon as possible, then try to go as far as possible with only the MP5Ks. It would take a test run, but definately do-able.

If you can't notice ... I really like this idea. cheers

wcfc Deoge wrote:
We followed the guide and had 1 rescue , 1 heavy wepon, and one thunder cannon / runner.
1 Rescue = Ray gun / Balistic Knife both Upgraded. Gersh, claymores for littlr room toors.Perks Speed, Quick revive, Jug, slight hand

2 Heavy gunner= Ray gun / HK or Monkey bomb Both upgraded. gersh, Claymores

1 Runner= Ray gun / Thunder Gun, gersh, claymores ,

Rescue watch window and
runner. Throw gersh and shoot runner to revive.

Heavy Gunner Blast zombies that runner collects

Runner collect zombies ,Blast ,and run them through traps.

This was huge, anytime I did get boxed in on the platform we had a few ways to get the runner out of trouble. That PaP's Balistic knife was huge.

Also, for classes I'd suggest any non-runner gets the sickle as well for door duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Guide: Ascension   Zombie Guide: Ascension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Guide: Ascension
Page 1 of 1