Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VdubZero app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dubzero

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 am

1] Your XBL GT: VdubZero
2] Your age (17 minumum) & location (state/province): 23 Toronto, Canada
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL: Matt Fallens
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel URL:
5] Do you own a video capture card? no
6] Do you own a Headset? yes
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? Im looking for a mature clan to play teambased games with.
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 8 of the
9] How will you add value to STG? I have extensive knowledge of the maps and have a nearly infinite amount of time to play
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 40+
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?yes
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you?no

--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d? 1.06 and rising over
2) What's your w/l? 0.31 (i quit games alot)
3) Kill Streak? 19
4) What's your level/prestige? 47 /7th prestige (ill be lvl 30 8th prestige by wed)
5) Which game modes you primarily play (CTF, FFA, DEM, HQ, TDM, SND, DOM)? CTF,FFA,DOM
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey VdubZero lol!
I hope this is not something that will continue if your join STG. This is something that We at STG realy frown on. We win as a team and Lose as a team. We never back out or leave the team . If we are getting worked over we regroup and fight back but take the loss as a team. There are times when we need to pick up other team mates and do back out to pull in Team mates but this is done for the team and as a team. < lol Do you see a patern here ? > I look forward to playing with you feel free to add the Captains to your friends list. I will be online tonight around 6:30 PST
Thx
wcfc Deoge

quote="Dubzero"]1] Your XBL GT: VdubZero
2] Your age (17 minumum) & location (state/province): 23 Toronto, Canada
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL: Matt Fallens
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel URL:
5] Do you own a video capture card? no
6] Do you own a Headset? yes
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? Im looking for a mature clan to play teambased games with.
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 8 of the
9] How will you add value to STG? I have extensive knowledge of the maps and have a nearly infinite amount of time to play
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 40+
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?yes
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you?no

--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d? 1.06 and rising over
3) Kill Streak? 19
4) What's your level/prestige? 47 /7th prestige (ill be lvl 30 8th prestige by wed)
5) Which game modes you primarily play (CTF, FFA, DEM, HQ, TDM, SND, DOM)? CTF,FFA,DOM
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dubzero

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I am a team player, and i would like to join STG so that i can play team matches and not have to worry about my teammates shooting to reveal my position in CTF or block me when im sniping. The whole reason i want to join a clan is so i can play win or lose with a team that helps each other not try to beat each others score.

I will add the captains tonight and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 am

Sounds good Smile Well see you out there Smile
Back to top Go down
M r. P o r k y

M r. P o r k y

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

hey bro! ill add you when i get the chance. welcome!
Back to top Go down
M r. P o r k y

M r. P o r k y

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

hey bro! ill add you when i get the chance. welcome!
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 am

I got your request, I'll be adding you as soon as I have time to get back on xbl. I look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Please also add TruPuertoRican
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

VdubZero app Empty
PostSubject: Re: VdubZero app   VdubZero app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VdubZero app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community Business :: Membership Application :: Pending :: US Applicants-
Jump to: