Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Stroke's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Stroke

Doctor Stroke's Application Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Stroke's Application   Doctor Stroke's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 pm

1] Your XBL GT:Doctor Stroke
2] Your age (17 minumum) & location (state/province): 20 in four days, Michigan
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5] Do you own a video capture card?no
6] Do you own a Headset? Yes, this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? I would like more people to play with, and play competitively.
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 8
9] How will you add value to STG? I have leadership skills and I will be an active member.
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? at least 20
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? I only participated in Halo 3 lan competitions, wasn't very successful because just had random teams/partners.

--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d?1.37
2) What's your w/l? .96 because I usually only play by myself.
3) Kill Streak? 21
4) What's your level/prestige? Level 20 7th prestige.
5) Which game modes you primarily play (CTF, FFA, DEM, HQ, TDM, SND, DOM)? I play ground war, I am best at Domination, I need to work on my Team Deathmatch, I primarily enjoy playing objective game types.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Stroke's Application   Doctor Stroke's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you for applying. We have moved sites please goto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post your app there.

Please add

TruPuertorican
Classlessbirch
WCFC Deoge
ShakeURn00bies

to your xbl list. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Doctor Stroke

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Stroke's Application   Doctor Stroke's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 am

Alright, I did. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Stroke's Application   Doctor Stroke's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Stroke's Application
Page 1 of 1