Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet? Empty
PostSubject: Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet?   Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 pm

affraid Hey all last night we had a 5 man crew running some domination on fireing range and we were getting constantly kill streaked on by a team with only like 14 kills.
I saw that there were care package glitches on you tube one said to throw a nade at the same time you threw your care package????? but didn't get to watch the video of our game last night to see what they were doing. it was chopper gunner after chopper gunner and napalm after napalm just wasn't right lol.

Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet?   Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:54 pm

I just reported him no need to watch the footage.
Back to top Go down

Did any one watch the game play of the match when we were getting constantly kill streaked yet?
Page 1 of 1