Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wall of Nova Gas ...

Go down 
+2
JorDag Isol
ShakeURn00bies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

A Wall of Nova Gas ... Empty
PostSubject: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

So, I know we've been looking at different ways to take the "B" flag.

For example:
map - Firing range
team - 6 players (all with nova)
spawn - C
Squad assignments:
3 cappers with following perks
--perk 1) flak jacket
--perk 2) ...
--perk 3) tactical mask
1 "C" defense
2 overwatch in building 3 (garage)

Playcall:
1) spawn "C"
2) "C" defense immediately launches Nova gas towards building 2, caps "C" alone
3) "B" cappers immediately toss Nova to left of building 2 effectively creating a wall between building 2 and the trailer. I would suggest 1 capper wheels left around the garage and the other 2 wheel right through the ground floor of the garage approaching from the alley.
4) 2 overwatch hop the tire rack and enter the top of building 3. Then immediately toss Nova on the door in building 2 possibly on the top floor as well.

Another thought, on a "A" spawn ...
Leave 2 people to cap and defend "A" while the remaining 4 run split up and run flanking routes and approach "B" through the trailer and the alley between the garage and sniper tower. Flood the flag and building 3 with Nova and cap "B" in force.

I can see this type of strategy also working on maps like array, cracked, jungle, villa, nuketown and the like. Not so much Summit, but that map is a beast in and of itself.

Also, what about a Nova gas flood on a S&D or demo board??? I've just noticed that Nova gas seems to be vastly underplayed by the majority of players, so in turn they are not prepared to combat it.

Shakem out!
Back to top Go down
JorDag Isol

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Reading this just gave me the idea! Nova Gas Covered by smoke! The try to run through the smoke and then get completely disoriented by the gas.
Back to top Go down
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 am

unfortunately nova gas is banned in gamebattles...sad face =[
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 pm

aw ... very sad sad face
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

It twas a good idea. Smile

Smoke ok?
Back to top Go down
JorDag Isol

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 am

As far as I know, Nova Gas isn't banned in game battles. Just in the MLG variant which can be choses for game battles play.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 am

nice to hear!
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
CaptinnSLAPaH0E

CaptinnSLAPaH0E

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I think it is a great strategy for pick up games. Good in maps like 'cracked' where "B" is crucial and difficult to cap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wall of Nova Gas ...   A Wall of Nova Gas ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wall of Nova Gas ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: