Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guns, Guns and more GUnz

Go down 
+3
kcx360p
wcfc Deoge
Maverick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverick

Guns, Guns and more GUnz Empty
PostSubject: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm

What up yall. So Ive played a few Matches where I felt we lost because we did have the right stuff or we all had the same. I figure maybe we post up what we packin and how we use it to give the guy next to us an idea.

I like to use

Duel wield hs10:
These things are beast indoors and can clear and area quick,paired with flash grenades, good for defending indoor objeectives and are very handy when the opposite teams is runnin and gunnin and you bump into em at corners! its hard to get high kill death ratios and are difficult to use when the enemy is camping.

I usually always pack a pistol with these and use hardline SOH and marathon with low killstreaks

Next gun i use is g11:
These things have no recoil and good range without a scope. good for picking off snipers and campers. But its a slow 3 round burst and gets me killed close up. also no silencer or any attactment besides the sniper scopes

I use it with ghost SOH and last stand pro frags and flash with low to mid level killstreaks (napalm turret gun)

the last one i ve just started experimenting on is famas + silencer ive gotten crazy k/d ratios but i need to keep using it. (Maybe the competition sucked that day who knows?) Its a combo of the two above good midrange but jumps at long range. Up close easy to hip fire. It lacks power of the g11 but fast fire rate is nice also it has the iron sights of the g11. I use ghost SOH pro and marathon
flash bangs and a stela .
also I use claymores for every class.

So whats everybody bangin with? And how can we make our classes compliment each other?
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Standard
1 Gun Commando silenced duel mags
2 Stella

Ghoast Pro
Worlord Pro
Marathon Pro

Concussion
Claymore, or Jammer

Just figured out jammer disables claymores as well as the enmys map so feel free to drop it and go through the door w/o hacker

AK74u grip and rapid fire
2 Stella

Hardline pro
worlord pro
marathon pro

Concussion
Claymore, or Jammer

Kill streaks

UAV
NAPALM
Morter

Back to top Go down
kcx360p

kcx360p

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 pm

This is what I use.

Slot 1

M16
-Red Dot Sight

Python
-Dual Wield

Frag
Concussion
Motion Sensor

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Ninja

Slot 2

FAMAS
-Extended Mags

Python
-Dual Wield

Semtex
Concussion
Motion Sensor

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Ninja

Slot 3

AK47
-Extended Mags

Python
-Dual Wield

Frag
Concussion
Motion Sensor

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Ninja

Slot 4

AK74U
-Grip

Python
-Dual Wield

Frag
Concussion
Claymore

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Ninja

Slot 5

AK74U
-Suppressor

Python
-Dual Wield

Frag
Concussion
Claymore

Ghost
Sleight of Hand
Ninja

Killstreaks range from UAV, Counter-UAV, Napalm for TDM and CTF to UAV, Care Package, Blackbird for DOM and HQ.

I see killstreaks as being adapted to what kind of match you're playing, to help the team as a whole, as opposed to what you want to use to rack up points.

*Edit* - Perks can be Pro or normal.

Last edited by kcx360p on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sidenote)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/nwehle
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Stoner 63 @ Extended Mags

China Lake/RPG/Crossbow

Frag
Concussion
Motion Sensor

Scavenger
Sleight of Hand
Hacker

I was kind of upset that overkill wasn't put into this game.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Now keep in mind I'm working my way back up from prestige ... but this is my basic character build...

S-M-G
MP5K to AK74U
Silencer
Reflex
Python
Dual Wield
Semtex
Flashbang
Motion
Ghost
Warlord
Ninja
Spy Plane
Counter
Care Package

===============
A-R **Preferred Class**
Galil to Commando
Silencer
Reflex
Python
Dual Wield
Frag
Flashbang
Motion
Ghost
Warlord
Ninja
Spy Plane
Counter
Care Package

===============
B-Flag
MP5K to AK74U
Grip
x
Python
Dual Wield
Semtex
Smoke
Motion
Ghost
Slt of Hand
Ninja
Spy Plane
Counter
Sentry Gun

===============
Defense
x to Stoner63
Reflex
x
Strela
x
Semtex
Nova
C4
Hardline
Slt of Hand
Ninja
Spy Plane
Care Package
Sentry Gun

===============
Midget Map
MP5K to AK74U
Grip
Rapid
RPG
x
Semtex
Flashbang
Claymore
Hardline
Warlord
Ninja
Spy Plane
Care Package
Mortars

===============
Kevlar Klass
Galil to Commando
Grenade Launcher
x
China Lake
x
Semtex
Smoke
Claymore
Flak Jacket
Slt of Hand
Tact Mask
Spy Plane
Counter
Mortars

===============

Obviously things change from here to there, for example no CTF running class, but it serves as a decent template anyways.
Back to top Go down
kcx360p

kcx360p

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 pm

This just posted earlier today on the MLG News Network. I am going to try some of the classes out and figure out some modifications for MLG use, such as omitting launchers.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-tips-player-classes
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 pm

kcx360p wrote:
This just posted earlier today on the MLG News Network. I am going to try some of the classes out and figure out some modifications for MLG use, such as omitting launchers.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-tips-player-classes

Hence why I added in Crossbow.
Back to top Go down
kcx360p

kcx360p

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Big Bad Nips wrote:
kcx360p wrote:

Hence why I added in Crossbow.
Right, on the frontman class I would use the Python and the crowd control the Crossbow most likely.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Im confused. I thought Warlord Pro and Flak Jacket was banned from MLG? Or is that just gamebattles?
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Big Bad Nips wrote:

I was kind of upset that overkill wasn't put into this game.
yea at least if shotguns would have stayed as secondary would have been good for me
Back to top Go down
Xbm0arx
Gamebattles Captain
Xbm0arx

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm

does reflex sight have any bonuses or is it just a different red dot
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Reflex and red dot are just to have a clearer sight. Reflex is more clear but takes up more room. I don't recommend using those sights iron sights for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Guns and more GUnz   Guns, Guns and more GUnz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns, Guns and more GUnz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: