Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slap a hoe's CTF strategy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptinnSLAPaH0E

CaptinnSLAPaH0E

Slap a hoe's CTF strategy Empty
PostSubject: Slap a hoe's CTF strategy   Slap a hoe's CTF strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Earlier today, shadow, nips, Wcfc and myself were gettin our Team Tactical hustle on...but I guess god did not want any of us to be happy so he decided to make all of us suck. Evidently throwing us (mostly me) into a verbal rage. Our capture the flag games were brutal and it made me think of a plausable strategy that can only be stopped by the same swift tactic...lol....as is the following....

CTF Strategy

1. Start the game with two runners (marathon pro, lightweight, smoke grenade, tactical insertion) going straight for the flag. Either both toward one side or split one left and one right side. Whichever works, each game is going to be different.

2. Find a good place for the tactical insertion.

Meanwhile, other players should set up a perimeter and play defence around the flag, using claymores accordingly.

3. One runner smokes up the area and advances to take the objective.
2nd runner can either stay put, or run in right after the 1st if enemies are playing decent defense.

4. First runner keeps moving in the direction of the 2nd runner. Either cycling around to the opposite side or turning around.

5. The second runner gives support if being chased or as needed.

6. Runner who has the flag takes a safe route back to score.

7. If the first runner is killed in action, well that's why we have the 2nd runner to double the chances of scoring.

8. If both runners are killed, they spawn at their well placed tactical insertions.

9. Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
YuFailBroh

PostSubject: Re: Slap a hoe's CTF strategy   Slap a hoe's CTF strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 am

Nice one. We should try it Smile now come up with one for domination
Back to top Go down
CaptinnSLAPaH0E

CaptinnSLAPaH0E

PostSubject: Re: Slap a hoe's CTF strategy   Slap a hoe's CTF strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 pm

haha okay, i actually have a good one for DOM too. ill write it soon.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Slap a hoe's CTF strategy   Slap a hoe's CTF strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Good stuff - I was just thinking of something we can do to practice... Get yourself in a combat training game and run around backwards, finding cover and killing anyone you encounter. Sure we can run forwards but what if you are following your teammates and don't want to be flanked? I know it sounds stupid but we almost always get killed when we aren't looking because everyone is focused on what's directly in front of them. If notice that you are following teammates turn around and see what's creeping up on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slap a hoe's CTF strategy   Slap a hoe's CTF strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slap a hoe's CTF strategy
Page 1 of 1