Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MP5K Discussion

Go down 
+2
Big Bad Nips
ClasslessBirch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

MP5K Discussion Side

This is one of those guns that tends to get overlooked a lot. its the first SMG you get and there or by many, unfortunately, it gets overlooked.

After looking through some data files from my pc version, here is the sort of official stats i was able to pull out.
Range 900m-1300m for normal damage
400-900m Suppressed
Recoil 1.5(normal)
Rate of Fire 800 RPM (1000 RPM with Rapid Fire)
Penetration .5 (Low)
Reload time: 2.54 Loaded
3.3 Unloaded
Automatic
This is a really good short to midrange weapon, if you can get past the ironsights and use it with rapidfire, you’ll have one of the fastest weapons in the game second to the ak47u.
Possible good setup
MP5K
Attachement: Rapid Fire
Secondary
Python with ACOG
Semtex
Concussion
Jammer
Lightweight
Sleight of hand
Marathon

This setup works really for rushing very early in the game to get that first blood. And to run around flanking the insides of buildings. In the majority of times you can get the kill on someone before they do you thanks to the rapid fire. In the event that the person is using a AK47u WITH Rapid fire you will most likely die unless you’re a fast drop shooter. Yeah I know it sucks.
If you have any feedback feel free to post it below. Also this thread is open to anyone wanting to post their own class setup for this gun. If you wish to post you’re gun discussion, feel free to do that aswell. I’ll try to post one for a different gun every other weekday.
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Nips

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

It needs a grip...
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 am

Agree. I would choose the grip over rapid fire.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

A grip would nice. for a gun with normal recoil it shoots all over the place i tend to empty one clip on one person sometimes plus that ironsight is just awefull in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm

It is the Best Hip fire SMG and is a head shot machine. rapid fire and hip fire with steady aim

rapid fire or silencer are best lol there is no grip its what steady aim was made for. dont worry about aiming down the sights its just avrage down the sights.

lightweight , steady aim, Marathon , rapid fire = Beast for rushing

Last edited by wcfc Deoge on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kcx360p

kcx360p

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am

No grip on it guys
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/nwehle
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 am

still rapes with rapid fire
Back to top Go down
ClasslessBirch
Admin/Counsel Man

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 pm

^^ agree, i've never used it without rapidfire,excepect for before unlocking create a class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MP5K Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP5K Discussion   MP5K Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP5K Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: