Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teams & Practices?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodviper93

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Jerry,
When are you gonna setup teams and practices? Not trying to rush you, just so I know,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:10 pm

We're in the process of recruiting member and picking talent. I want to get teams and going ASAP. As of right now everyone who has posted an application is pending approval of shadow and I. There is no time limit on how long you can be in pending status. The more you play the faster your application will get denied or approved.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
JorDag Isol

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 am

When is a good time to get some play time in with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 am

Vegas702 wrote:
We're in the process of recruiting member and picking talent. I want to get teams and going ASAP. As of right now everyone who has posted an application is pending approval of shadow and I. There is no time limit on how long you can be in pending status. The more you play the faster your application will get denied or approved.

practices are every night. We're starting to have enough members to do 4v4 private matches. The we do pubs and team tact
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 am

Vegas702 wrote:
Vegas702 wrote:

practices are every night. We're starting to have enough members to do 4v4 private matches. The we do pubs and team tact

I would say we're most active around 4pm-8pm PST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams & Practices? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams & Practices?   Teams & Practices? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams & Practices?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: