Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! Empty
PostSubject: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Leadership Announced!

Alright everyone. I received many PM's inquiring about the positions, and after much deliberation I have decided to make a counsel. We will have "Officers". They are basically taking my place when I'm not around. They will be assisting me with keeping the clan structured.

Our new following Officers are:

1. =|STG|= WCFC Deoge
2. =|STG|= Classless Birch
3. =|STG|= ShakeUrn00bies

These 3 guys including me will be top leadership. I want to let everyone know what they are responsible for.

- Keeping the clan together
- Helping new applicants
- Disciplining the clan and keeping everyone in order
- Helping accept and deny applicants
- Organizing clan events
- Reporting any issues to me

These guys Deoge and Classless have an amazing background running guilds and clans. I'm sure I will be able to learn a few things from them about running a successful clan. Shakem, well everyone knows shakem. He's a great morale booster and knows a few things about leadership. He's prior military.

I want these guys treated with respect. There will be zero tolerance for disrespect towards me or my officers. If anyone has any problems please feel free to PM or send me a message on XBL and I will address it immediately
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 am

I appreciate the vote of confidence many of you have shown in me.

I'll do what I can to keep things moving in a positive direction around here. If anyone has any questions, concerns, please feel free to send them to me. I'll do my best to answer them in a clear, concise, and honest manner.

My forum on-line times are rather set at 8:00am to 4:30pm CST. I don't tend to troll the forum on weekends, but most likely can be found on xbl during those hours.
Back to top Go down
tac ninja

tac ninja

PostSubject: Re: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 am

I want to applaud vegas on his choices for officers and gb capt., i feel confident in the future of STG with leadership like tru,birch, shakem,deoge, and bmoar. I want to let you guys know i appreciate all the hard work ahead. I know it takes a special dedication to keeping a clan/community running successfuly. So congradulations to new officers, i know STG is in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks Tac! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

PostSubject: Re: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Congrats everybody... good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!   LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED!
Page 1 of 1