Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My biggest pet peeve

Go down 
+3
Big Bad Nips
Vegas702
Jballs316
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jballs316

My biggest pet peeve Empty
PostSubject: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

You win as a team, you lose as a team.
If your a quitter, do me a favor and dont play with me.
I despise when people quit in the middle of a game cause its not going your way.
You can quit when your 11 - 32 but you stay to play when your 52 -5.
I dont get that mentality and its not fair for the teammates that stay to finish out the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.	facebook.com/Jbals316
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
Big Bad Nips

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey I know I might do that at times. But also a lot of the time I get called to go handle something. Things are a little rough here. My grandma was just diagnosed with Afib or whatever it is and my dad has been hurt and hasn't been able to do a lot of the stuff he use to be able to do. So, I have a tendency to getting called in the middle of a game. Typically I just leave myself in a spot, but recently I been told just to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

It could be 2a.m and you still do it Nips. And its been going on for two months now.
Im not just singling you out. There are others that do it.
Dont leave when the going gets tough and say in the mic "We are getting killed, Im just going to stand still for the rest of the round". Then miraculously you disappear.
K/D isnt everything.
Besides, most of us have things going on in our lives as well. I dont play during the day much because I am a father of three and know things will come up and I wont be able to play a full game. So i wait till 11 pm to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.	facebook.com/Jbals316
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Not a gang up, but backing out when your personally not playing well isn't fair to the team. If something comes up and you gotta back out of game for personal reasons I don't think anyone here wouldn't say family comes first... however if your getting handled, suck it up and figure out a way to productively help the team.

Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi My Name is Deoge and Im a Back out aholic.....

I have left a game before but try to not make it a regular thing I try and have an excuse like oh lets pick up So and so ..... LOL but seriously I enjoy my 10 and 30 games lol < every teams needs some Meat Shields.

The worst is when people back out when were winning a game of domination but our K/Ds are negitive lol We are holding off the other team but some of us are just being stupid and rushing in.

I know I need to practice more Tactical Camping at times. and Less Revenge deaths. Razz If you notice a team mate becomoing some campers brakefast then remind him to work with the team and fall back.

Ive had to do that with our teams at times and all of a sudden we turn from a 1-5 avrage team to a 30- 5 team in the same game Razz Play to win and help each other Keeep there heads . lol!
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

I agree, the biggest thing is the team winning.

!!shakem = meat shield!!

My biggest pet peeve 2ar15smilie
Back to top Go down
Xbm0arx
Gamebattles Captain
Xbm0arx

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:10 pm

As J stated you win as a team you lose as a team. For GB there is no rage quitting and if you do you screw the team over, so get in the habbit of finishing games, If I see someone rage quit 2+ times from now on, you won't be on the gb squad, just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Xbm0arx wrote:
As J stated you win as a team you lose as a team. For GB there is no rage quitting and if you do you screw the team over, so get in the habbit of finishing games, If I see someone rage quit 2+ times from now on, you won't be on the gb squad, just my thoughts

fair enough by my standards, shakem agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My biggest pet peeve   My biggest pet peeve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My biggest pet peeve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: