Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inactivity due to time zones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

Inactivity due to time zones Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am

Hey guys. My brother has brought to my attention that people here in the clan are unhappy with my "in-activeness" This is due to the time difference between Sydney and America (roughly an 8 hour difference). This means that when I get home from school (4:30PM) it will be 12:30 AM in america.

This mean that not many, If any at all people will be online. To combat this, I would ask that anyone hosting an all-nighter please PM me (on xbox or over the website) so I can play with you.

Thanks in advance!

Cheese
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 am

Have you tried recruiting AU players at all?
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 am

I've missed you too cheese! I don't think I've played with anyone but Wall4 since school picked back up. No worries on my end, I think RL should greatly outweigh any game... IM(not so)HO.

Wolvie has an aussie kid he plays zombies with and I'm pretty sure they sent him an email last night to get him applied.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I play with him late but only for like a hour or 2 lol < if im on at like 11pm -1 am its his 5-7 pm of the next day Razz Good times tho
Back to top Go down
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 am

Vegas702 wrote:
Have you tried recruiting AU players at all?

Yes, many times, but no responses...looks like we aren't well known in the AU region
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to time zones   Inactivity due to time zones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity due to time zones
Page 1 of 1