Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DUBCJDM's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DUBCJDM

DUBCJDM's App Empty
PostSubject: DUBCJDM's App   DUBCJDM's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

1] Your XBL GT:DUB C JDM
2] Your age (17 minumum) & location (state/province): 25 West Chester, PA
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL:dont use
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel DUBCJDM
5] Do you own a video capture card?no
6] Do you own a Headset? Yes
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? Looking for an organized team to polish my skill in COD
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 9
9] How will you add value to STG? I am a competitive player with good teamwork skills. Playing with a Clan that does the same will only improve my performance. A team Win comes before personal stats for me. I will gladly take the bullet to gain advantage on the field.
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? 30
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? No this is one of the reasons I want to join
--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d?1.91 and rising Smile
2) What's your w/l? 2.49
3) Kill Streak? 37
4) What's your level/prestige? Level 39 10th prestige.
5) Which game modes you primarily play (CTF, FFA, DEM, HQ, TDM, SND, DOM)? I am a DOM player I am proficient at controlling the battlefield on DOM matches. I am looking to improve my skills in other game modes.
Back to top Go down

DUBCJDM's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community Business :: Membership Application :: Pending :: US Applicants-
Jump to: