Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broadcasting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowSlaya
Admin
ShadowSlaya

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey guys.
Me and Vegas haven't talked a ton about it, but how would you guys feel about broadcasting to justin.tv or ustream? We basically would get a team of a couple guys to sit around and crack jokes while we play. Nothing serious, no big strategies and it won't matter if we win or lose. It would be a lot of fun, but may be kind of complicated to set up. Someone would need a capture card and it may be a little complicated, but we can figure it out. Please let me know if you would be interested in being one of the broadcasters or helping us set up.
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm

if i make the clan i can Very Happy just dont know how active it would be probs only 2-3 hours everyday sometimes like 1 if freinds come over or something
Back to top Go down
InFusii0nzz

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:32 pm

yeh sounds good it would be a nice way to get the clan name out there get afew more players in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowSlaya
Admin
ShadowSlaya

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Ok, so far I've got myself and vegas interested in being one of the broadcasters. We still need 4-6 (a couple extra for backup just in case) people to actually be talking in the broadcast, and we also need either someone outside of the casters to broadcast, or have a broadcaster use their capture card to stream the game with the others still playing, but really only giving commentary. I would prefer someone outside of the broadcasters with a backup caster having a capture card just in case.
Back to top Go down
JorDag Isol

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am

what will be used for the voice com? do capture cards capture voice chatter in game as well?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSlaya
Admin
ShadowSlaya

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am

No and thats a good point. We would probably have to talk in skype or something to capture everyones voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broadcasting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadcasting?   Broadcasting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broadcasting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Tactics Gaming :: Community :: Closed/Old Topics-
Jump to: