Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodviper93's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike

Bloodviper93's application Empty
PostSubject: Bloodviper93's application   Bloodviper93's application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

1] Your XBL GT: Bloodviper93
2] Your age (17 minumum) & location (state/province): 17(4dec1993), The Netherlands, Amsterdam
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel URL: I just created gamebattles... the name is bloodviper93
5] Do you own a video capture card? I do not (yet)
6] Do you own a Headset? I have divorced parents so... at my dad's house I've got an Turtle Beach Earforce x41 but at my mother the regular xbox one... I'll try to get an x11 but It's hard to get in Holland
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? Playing games with random people doesn't strain my teamplayer skills as it would in an serious clan/team, and I wanna go for the win wich it's chance increases in an serious team
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 7
9] How will you add value to Mofo Mayhem? I communicate well wich is always helpful while playing but I know I'm not the #1 player on cod... I'm not bad though, and with some practice I can Improve to #1!
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming? I think I can devote atleast like 10 or 12
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Ofcourse I do
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? I have not, I do play with a group of friends alot (mostly SND) and there I pop up as #1-#3 of the team... not always first because my main goal isn't getting kills, it's a win for the team

--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d? My little brother plays alot on my account when im not at home (school time) so it's like 0.8 :S
2) What's your w/l? Again... ^ he only plays free for all wich makes it 0.3 ...
3) Kill Streak? It's 11 (I play mostly SND) (on mw2 it was 30 in FFA)
4) What's your level/prestige? I've played on my own account since last week so I'm now 32
5) Which game modes you primarily play (CTF, FFA, DEM, HQ, TDM, SND, DOM)? SND

The above info might not look so impressive but just bother to give me an try-out
(I'm going on holiday to New York from the 25th - 30th so I won't be abled to play then.)
I live in europe so GMT+1 if you're an USA clan just tell me
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Bloodviper93's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodviper93's application   Bloodviper93's application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Nice app! Add me to xbox live. Trupuertorican
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com

Bloodviper93's application
Page 1 of 1