Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ascension Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 pm

So yesterday is my 30th Birthday... a buddy of mine is talking smack about zombies, being better than me blah blah blah... Then he bets me I cant get to level 30 on my 30th Birthday... After 30 I got bored so I just threw all the Gersh Devices and blindly ran around popping off the ZuesCannon etc... Plus I was drunk on juggerNog, I mean Gin and Tonics.... lol! Happy Birthday me! oh and I almost forgot, since it was my 30th... I got hookers and blow

Ascension Birthday Img_2012
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 am

NICE! And you are officially old now, welcome to the [aarp] branch of [STG].

I got to level 13 Sad if you switch the numbers around, it's kind of the same ...
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 am

OMFG you went 31 rounds solo?
Thats impressive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.	facebook.com/Jbals316
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am

lol... shake thats good stuff!
yea it was solo...
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

I think it's all about the guns you get, all those videos you watch their guns always work out perfectly.

1) mp5k
2) hk21 (first pull on box)
3) ray gun (first pull on box)
4) thunder gun (second pull on box)
Back to top Go down
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Nope... not about guns at all. It's about having JuggerNog and mobility. Not getting trapped in a corner. When you have 4 people running around you have no idea where the zombies are coming from. when are solo, you know exactly where they are coming from and how to move. I think I could do level 15 without buying a gun... It would be difficult after that because the grenades would take forever to kill them, but with Jugg I could do it. Everyone gets caught up on the weapons, the more you focus on what guns you have the harder it gets.
If you just keep moving and focus on not standing and shooting you can get further... BTW I got some more achievements on that map, "Chimp on a barbie" - Burn a monkey in the fire trap, "The collector" - buy every weapon off the wall, "Space Race" - pack a punch by level 8. Oh I found a way to solo protect two perk machines... Watch Jug machine and at the end of each round place your two claymores at the other perk machine you have. They start adding up fast, I think I had at one point 12 claymores at the speed-cola HAHA! That way the chimps go boom! LOL!
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm

vv0lv3rln3 wrote:
Nope... not about guns at all. [...]
just agree with me, it makes me feel better about myself Sad

vv0lv3ln3 wrote:
[...]They start adding up fast, I think I had at one point 12 claymores at the speed-cola HAHA! That way the chimps go boom! LOL!

I was watching Spiderbyte's video on this and he was thinking that the claymores did not work on monkeys. Frankly, I was not convinced of his theory off of what he posted.
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I must play with you and you must teach me the ways of the force!
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

LOL NOOB lol ok I got to level 8 today solo so eat that !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 am

Last night was fun guys...I got a bit better the second time around.
Really got to know my way around the map and learned the strategy.
Hope to do it again soon.
P.S. Thanks for carrying me through the first time like a noob. I learned alot.
Back to top Go down
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 am

You guys are crazy! Lol... Noobz your right, if you don't have a ray gun by round 5 your screwed! Feel better?! Wink I saw spiders comments on claymores...after round 25 or so I did notice they were not as effective... But they still worked. You just need a bunch, keep placing them at the end of the round. I have a 2 person strategy worked out... But I want to develop a solid 4 person one, I want to power up all the nodes and you need 4 people for that.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 am

vv0lv3rln3 wrote:
You guys are crazy! Lol... Noobz your right, if you don't have a ray gun by round 5 your screwed! Feel better?! Wink
yes I do
vv0lv3rln3 wrote:
I saw spiders comments on claymores...after round 25 or so I did notice they were not as effective... But they still worked. You just need a bunch, keep placing them at the end of the round.
yeah, I'm thinking claymores should be bought by everyone and placed ever round possible ... could be helpful overall
vv0lv3rln3 wrote:
I have a 2 person strategy worked out... But I want to develop a solid 4 person one, I want to power up all the nodes and you need 4 people for that.
I was thinking about a four person strategy, I don't think having all four on the "defensible position" works. At least not how we've been doing it. The biggest problem is having two guys on the top of the stairs. It splits the zombies coming up the stairs leading to issues when reloading.
Possibilities:
1- front guy crouches, other directly behind.
2- two guys in room on left, one focuses fire into main path
3- move one stair guy to bottom of stairs on left laying down suppressing fire.
4- ?If a person was under the "upstairs" in that puddle, would the zombies go after him? May be worth trying out, great line of sight.

However ... I did finally get to PaP my HK last night ... LO I love you ED IT! Oh, also speed cola is my 2nd favorite perk now.
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 am

What do you do about the zombies coming through the window upstairs.
They would come down and attack the two positioned at the stairs.
BTW, I hate guarding that window.
Id rather be at the stairs..lol.
Last night I noticed with the two of us on different sides of the stairs, the zombies did split.
After noticing that, I moved to your side and crouched...seemed to work...mow them down in one line.
Guy up top for extra support when no zombies are coming through his window.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 pm

yeah, one upstairs on window and frag duty. When DE-o-GEE had Mustang & Sally, he was doing serious damage down below.

It's fun though isn't it JB?!
Back to top Go down
Jballs316

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 pm

yea I had a good time!
With some practice, we could go far. Patience is the key.
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Mustang and sally are crazy but with only 50 rounds to split over 2 guns its hard to keep them full

Maby monkey bomb launcher would be good .

1 Guy Lazer Gun / Zus cannon / black holes / nades/ claymores
2 Guy Lazergun/ HK 21 / black holes nades claymore
3 H/K 21 / zuz cannon/ black holes , nades, claymores
4 H/k / Monkey bomb or mustand sally, black holes if possible, nades claymores

I think only 2 people can get thunder and lazer guns

Just my thoughts Razz
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

maybe even a guy up top with and upgraded LAW launcher would be OK.

The upgraded crossbow would be a nice addition for picking up ammo, bonuses, eachother ...

but then again, we find ourself at the mercy of the box!
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Gonna have to pap the law does it make it the 4 shot rocket launcher and how much ammo doo ya get?
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

anyone remember were we ended up last night? 28?

Frickin ammo was the only thing that ruined us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Birthday   Ascension Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascension Birthday
Page 1 of 1