Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Challanges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vv0lv3rln3

vv0lv3rln3

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 am

When I have a little more free time I would like to put together a Zombie Tournament... what you guys think?
Maybe we can even post highest rounds solo, team etc...

Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am

Sounds good Smile Its been funlately and Oh we got the Space race achievement unlocked Razz

WOOT
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 am

I won't post my solo scores as I would hate to embarass all of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
wcfc Deoge
Admin/Counsel Man
wcfc Deoge

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 pm

LOL Last night we ran an Epic first 12 rounds then we got split up and every one dies lol

But what we did was use pistols to level 3 open just one door get mp5ks work them from the plat form to level 7 left a zombie did not pick up nukes or insta kills unless totally needed we all had 7-9k xp at the end of round 7 left a crawler and ran to all the landers to open the pack a punch room. took a few rolls on the box before packing a punch but kept 5k fixed all the doors to maximize XP and every one went in to level 8 with PaP wepons and unlocked the space race ahcievement.

This was a awsome set up and we got our 2nd pack a punch by level 9 or so but them we split up at the wrong time and it all went bad in after the monkey rounds

remember to defend al the perk machines that you have. and monkies will give another random perk and ammo refill. do your best to get every one together before killing the last zombies because that where we ran in to problems lol. Oh and monkies are awsome for restocking your PaP wepons Razz so pick up perks around level 8 or 9 Razz

Just my learning from last night

Oh and we made level 19 or 20 with 3 ppl after VK would kite the zombies around the area out side the PaP room 2 ppl held down the launch plat form and VK kited most of the zombies around the walls and jumped down the opening then they were all in a streight line ans it made it easy to get collortrals through the zombie lines. Great tactic VK.
Back to top Go down
ShakeURn00bies
Admin/Counsel Man
ShakeURn00bies

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

wcfc Deoge wrote:
[...]But what we did was use pistols to level 3 open just one door get mp5ks work them from the plat form to level 7 left a zombie did not pick up nukes or insta kills unless totally needed we all had 7-9k xp at the end of round 7 left a crawler and ran to all the landers to open the pack a punch room. [...]

Wolvie, tac, myself played for quite a while last night as well. We basically started out the same way, rounds 1-3 in the building with pistols. If ammo ran out, we'd pop the door and grab the MP5K's. We ran the MP5's until Lv7, got some juggernog and shit weapons. That was basically the story for Acension. I think we maxed at 16 last night Sad

wcfc Deoge wrote:
[...]streight line ans it made it easy to get collortrals through the zombie lines. Great tactic VK.

This is definately the best way to do it, I watched Wolvie do it on Kino last night, and a Spiderbite video on the NGT site. I've gotten a bit better at herding the zombies around the "defensible location," but if you get trapped ... file under S.O.L. If you die once, it's over. Near impossible to pick up enough money to buy / box weapons, nog up, PaP, etc ...

As in any zombie invasion ... it's all about survival!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Challanges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Challanges   Zombie Challanges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Challanges
Page 1 of 1